Northwest Temple had to have the city replace the water meter with a smart water meter and new plumbing. This was to bring us up to the new city code compliance.
by University Lodge Lodge #631
In the spring of 1913, Acacia Fraternity sponsored a banquet to which all Masons on the Ohio State University campus were invited. As a result of the interest manifested at this meeting, a permanent organization seemed desirable and a committee was formed to be in charge of future activities. Several intervening meetings were held, and early in 1914 the organization became known as the Ohio State University Masonic Club, and the Acacia Fraternity as such was no longer active in the affairs of the club.